To reshape the minimally invasive surgery community and make minimally invasive surgery less destructive, more accessible and affordable to all human being
Fengh is a fast-growing and high-aiming medtech enterprise with comprehensive and integrated business functions in Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management and Product Lifecycle Management, and is committed to developing, manufacturing, marketing innovative products in the Minimally Invasive Surgery community worldwide and to reshaping it.
From London to Shanghai, from Amsterdam to Cape Town, from Tijuana to Buenos Aires, we have met plenty of patients with limited disposable income and healthcare authorities with very constrained budget. Fengh understands how important it is to provide patients with products that are not overpriced. With such understanding, Fengh has never stopped searching better solutions to keep quality, innovation and price well-balanced in its products. Today, millions of patients worldwide are benefiting from Fengh’s products, which they are happy with and we are proud of.
Zero compromise on quality, continued investment in innovation and unwavering commitment to improving patient care are the core values that keep growing Fengh.
Let us grow together with a growing Fengh.
CAGR since 2015
Focus on the minimally invasive field, leading the trend of surgical operation trough technical innovation and excellent quality to make surgery more simpler and safer, and to reshape health.
• HQ & manufacturing facility in Wuxi
• ISO 13485, GMP, CFDA, etc.
• 1st product marketed in China
• CE, FSC & other export certificates
• Started overseas marketing with direct sales force
• Established I&D and IP office in Suzhou
• Financially breakeven
• 1000 accounts in China
• 50 countries entered globally
• CRM offices in Chengdu & Shanghai
• CFDA clinical comparision study closed & 1st China-made powered stapler marketed globally
• Tripled annual sales in overseas markets in 2019 and became the biggest exporter of endoscopic staplers in China
• Initiated FAMIS & Global Education Tour with Dr. Almino Ramos and Dr. Diego Rivas
• FAMIS Mexico campus inaugurated in Tijuana